Want to know our TOP Natural Pest Control Choices?
Sometimes we just do not have the cash to put in a deck, or pool in our backyard as we would like.
But, there is still plenty you can do to create a backyard that is attractive, beautiful and entertaining without breaking the bank. Here are a few ideas…
- Use rope lighting to line garden beds
- Turn an old chair into a swing
- Place yarns scraps in a feeder for birds can use them for nests building.
- Create a night time ring toss with glow necklaces and bracelets
- Spice up folding chairs with colorful spray paint for backyard entertaining
- Use old keys to make a wind chime
- Make a tiki torch from old wine bottles
- Plant lemongrass to naturally repel mosquitoes
- Make stepping stones with the kids from cement, cereal boxes, and glass stones
- Use pool noodles for kickball croquet
- Use sugar water or apple juice to trap bees, get rid of wasps, and hornets
- Epsom salts make the best and easiest fertilizer
For some inspiration check out these 30 plus simple, inexpensive ideas for the backyard at
JOIN Our FREE Plant Care Newsletter
By entering your email address you agree to receive a daily email newsletter from Plant Care Today. We'll respect your privacy and unsubscribe at any time.