Varicose veins can be frustrating and embarrassing. Fortunately there are home remedies that might just be the cure you are looking for to help rid yourself of this unsightly ailment.
The tips below come from a post at Natural Living Ideas discussing home remedies to help alleviate varicose veins.
From apple cider vinegar to compression stockings, you’ll be surprised at some of the remedies.
8 Varicose Vein Remedies
- Wear Compression Stockings – great to prevent and control.
- Elevate Your Legs – prop them up whenever you can.
- Exercise – helps with circulation.
- Sit Right – Sit with good posture, and feet on the floor.
- Lose Weight – Excess weight puts extra pressure on your legs.
- Say No To The Pill – birth control pills can lead to varicose veins.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – cheap and quick household remedy.
- Witch Hazel – a great “cool” old-time household remedy.
We’ve had several people comment on how Witch Hazel has been a favorite friend for massive blood clots, swelling and cool refreshing relief to varicose veins as well.
Many of us on our feet all the time (in the garden) have to deal with varicose veins. Some of these natural remedies may offer relief for the problems! If they don’t work, or you are still concerned with the appearance of your veins, talk to your doctor about other options. See all at:
JOIN Our FREE Plant Care Newsletter
By entering your email address you agree to receive a daily email newsletter from Plant Care Today. We'll respect your privacy and unsubscribe at any time.